Thursday, March 27, 2008

Slowly But Surely

Ok! As anyone can tell, I am not getting very far with figuring all this out. I will get it eventually. I don't have much patience when things don't come easy to me. It also doesn't help my agitation that the entire left side of my head is throbing. I had dental surgery on my upper & lower left side yesterday & the pain from that has irritated a bump on my left temple from hitting my head on the kids bunk bed the other night. So I may be ending my crusade to figure this out tonight & go lay down. Maybe if I get a second wind, I will try again later. I am pleasantly surprised that my kids have played quite well together all day & let me sit here & work on this. Trey & Austin busied themselves playing cars while Madelyn was at school. However, every few minutes Austin would come down & tell me that Trey had climbed on the counter again & I would go up & take him down. Every time I did this his little smirk got a little bigger. He is such a tease. Poor Austin is constantly playing the big brother - looking out for the little one who thinks he is invincible. They are some pair. Austin can do anything he puts his mind to, Trey tries to do everything his mind wants to. To be honest, I count my blessings that I haven't been to the ER with either of them yet. (knock on wood)

1 comment:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Hey Emily!! I can't believe how big Madelyn is - the last time I saw you you were pregnant with your second. Holy moly, girl - it's good to see you!