

So James was giving Austin a haircut the other day & Austin kept reminding James to be careful so he won't cut him. James has been cutting Austin's hair since he was a baby & once when he was about 2 years old, James got his neck with the clippers. It didn't even bleed & it has only happened once, but Austin remembers that 1 time. As James is finishing up, Austin says "Hey Dad, do you remember when I cut Trey's hair in to a mohawk?" I couldn't help but laugh at the innocence of that question. It was almost like he didn't want us to forget that. He was actually very proud of himself. Austin wants to be just like his dad & Trey wants to be just like Austin. So when Austin asked Trey is he wanted a hair cut like Daddy does, Trey climbed right up on a stool & let Austin cut his hair with a pair of clippers. Since there was no attachment on the clippers, it cut right to the scalp. We salvaged what we could & the ending result was a cute little mohawk. The funnies part is that for those of you who know Trey, it completely fit his personality. I got out the pictures to get another good laugh & thought they would be fun to share with everyone. My dad says that every child should cut their own or their siblings hair once in their life. I would have to agree!!
No comments:
Post a Comment