This is James, Emily’s husband. With it being Emily’s 30th birthday I thought I would list 30 things I love and respect about my beautiful wife. Emily is field tripping with maddie for the next few hours which makes it a great time to get something posted! As I am competing with Edward for brownie points, I hope by posting the following heart felt comments it scoots me back on top. Happy Birthday Em!
1) I love Emily’s big brown eyes! (Especially when they are looking, or winking at me)
2) I love Emily’s hair the best when it’s long, but am starting to really like the short spiked look. She does look a little sassier with it short though. I like that!
3) I love Emily’s smile which leads to her sexy dimples
4) I love her ability to see the good in people, even when I can’t find any
5) I love that she is a great Mom! Maddie, Austin, & Trey are the luckiest kids in the world. I don’t know of anything she doesn’t or wouldn’t do for them.
6) I love Em’s concentration look!
7) I love how organized she is. Sometimes it makes me nervous, but I like it!
8) I love how honest Emily is! It seems there are less and less of these people these days
9) I love that Emily’s favorite things to do are with her family!
10) I love that she is a hard worker. She has never been afraid to tackle big jobs! The best is when we are working on something together. I think we make a good team!
11) I love that Emily is very smart! Thanks for all you teach me!
12) I love that Emily is a good mix between her mom & dad! She has awesome parents!
13) I love that she has confidence in me!
14) I love that she believes in me!
15) I love that she supports me!
16) I love that she has patience with me!
17) I love when she tells me I’m soooooo strong!
18) I love that she loves me! I love you to!
19) I love how em has handled trials in her life. She just keeps on going, and going, and going!
20) I love the feeling I get when Emily is home! She is definitely the glue that keeps everything going!
21) I love how involved Emily is with our kids! School, friends, church, home, you name it.
22) I love that we have been married for almost 10 years! A whole third of our lives.
23) I love how beautiful Emily is! Morning, Afternoon & Night. It doesn’t matter!
24) I love that Emily can calm me down when stressful times hit. She rubs my head and sends me directly to my happy place.
25) I love when Emily tells me her opinion on things! It has helped me out a ton!
26) I love how feisty she can get! Unless it’s towards me.
27) I love that Emily has goals! She continues to progress and get better with everything she does!
28) I love you Emily for being Emily!
29) I love you for being my friend!
30) I love all that you do for me, and those around you!
Happy Birthday Babe!
8 comments:
AW! That was AWESOME!
Happy Birthday! I am glad we are friends and that our daughters are, too! Thanks to them I should say!
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Emily and that is a sweet tribute james!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! I loved this post it was so sweet. You have a very sweet husband.
Happy Birthday Emily!!! James sure does love you. I hope you had a great birthday.
wow! this was a great post. you have an amazing hubby!
Hope your birthday was full of love and laughter!
Happy Birthday old lady!! (I can only say that because I turn 30 in a week). I love how Emily used to keep her socks color coordinated. Does she still do that?! If so, I'd love to come over and mess them all up again...
Happy Birthday Emily! You're awesome! Thanks for being such a great neighbor and friend!
Edward doesn't stand a chance! She is lucky to have you and you her. Love you both. Happy Birthday Em! Can't wait to see you sportin' your new coat. Today looks like a good day to.
Post a Comment