Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I Love My Insurance Agent!!!
Yes, I do absolutely love him. And not just 'cause he's my baby brother:) I knew that he had gotten our deductables below what we had with our previous company, but I had no idea how low. We only have to pay $100 out of pocket. Insurance will cover the rest. YEAH!!!!! We were figuring $750, so you can imagine our joy:) It was funny the relief I felt (even before we knew what we were going to have to pay) knowing that my brother was going to be the one helping us take care of this. It was cute to see how quickly he got into that protective mode:) So that's my great news for the day. THANKS BRYCE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a relief!! We just found out our car will be paid for too (remember the cabbie/door incident). It's those little things that mean a lot!
yay! my friend had some car trouble this week and has to pay $800 out of pocket for brakes, fuel pump and some other stuff. yuck, huh??
aren't you glad you have such a great agent/brother?? :)
Thanks for the great advertising sis! (I'll pay you later) I'm glad everything worked out as well as it has. Except for that poor racoon/badger/wolf!
Post a Comment