Emily, This is Lyndee Kennett. How are you? I love your blog. I was so excited to see you had started one. Your kids are darling. I can't believe how big they are. This will be so much fun to get to know you guys all over again through our blogs. Yay!
Wow! It's been awhile. I don't know how your found our blog but I am so glad you did! How are you guys doing? Where are you? Your kids are adorable, Maddie looks just like you.
2 comments:
Emily, This is Lyndee Kennett. How are you? I love your blog. I was so excited to see you had started one. Your kids are darling. I can't believe how big they are. This will be so much fun to get to know you guys all over again through our blogs. Yay!
Wow! It's been awhile. I don't know how your found our blog but I am so glad you did! How are you guys doing? Where are you? Your kids are adorable, Maddie looks just like you.
Post a Comment