Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm actually going to try it!

Hello to all. So, I've been told that this will be the best way to keep in touch with people. I hope it works. I hope I remember to use it!! Since I am somewhat a "dummie" when it comes to all this, I still have not figured out how to post pictures. When I do, you'll know. But for now, I better get my family some dinner and a much needed bath. We played all day at a park and in our yard and now everything from toes to fingers to noses are covered with dirt. Warm weather is wonderful, but oh, the dirt! Hopefully tomorrow will bring some clear thought I can figure out some more about this whole blog stuff. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Colin and Ranie said...

Welcome! This truly is the funnest way to keep in touch. It is the first thing I do each morning. I love it!

Terry and Emalee said...

we are still not there, though i am working on it. thank you for sending us this. -e