Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I remember playing in your costumes from the Dicken's Festival. I also remember your VCR that had the hugest most colorful buttons I had ever seen. We had a sleepover at your house and watched Pirates of Penzance. Your mom always made the best breakfasts. I always coveted your huge dollhouse that your dad made.

One funny memory I have is your mom got "mad" at you for doing your hair over the sink. She said to "back up a little." She also put a clock in your bathroom because you were always running late in the morning.

That is just the tip of the iceberg! I have too many memories with you to list. Those were the days!! (I also remember something about vinegar feet...)

Kerryne said...

I could never pick just one memory! There are sooo many! The Medieval Festival... that was so fun! Your dollhouse, playing Barbies for hours. Your soda machine, I remember the funny sounds it made and how it made us laugh. You guys always had yummy cookies baked! Playing dress up, you guys had the best costumes of anyone I know. Driving around in your car that made the funny roller coaster sound every time we turned. Kick the can. Sleepovers. Watching movies! I could go on and on!

Kerryne said...

Wait... a couple more, lol! Trick or Treating... you have to remember that night we had the lives scared out of us on Halloween. And Toliet papering. We rock!

Aubree and Josh said...

I remeber you babysitting me,kami and Tallon and we were playing tag and a snake slithered down right under your legs. We were all scared. And when we put a fork in the microwave and blew it up. Ha,Ha. Those are good memories!

KaMi and ZaCk said...

You were always my favorite babysitter... : )

Kerryne said...

I couldn't for the life of me remember what we "named" your car... ha ha ha... now it is all coming back to me! We had some great times! I miss you my friend. I hope that we can get together next time I am in Utah!

Colin and Ranie said...

Well...it has to be the Maughan reunion up at Deer Creek. Jumping on the trampoline with nieces and nephews and then the beloved hair-dos! So fun.

Lyndee said...

I have looks of fun memories with you. The one that stands out is when we went to dinner with you and James and it was when maddie was just a little baby. Wewentto training table. I remember thinking what a great mom your were. We had so much fun back then.