Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Special Tribute


For those who don't know, my niece Cali & her husband Josh, lost their precious baby boy last week. He passed away two days before his due date. I have had so many thoughts & feelings that I have not been able to put into words. I started to post something several times & deleted it because it didn't adequately express what was in my heart. I still don't know that it will come out right, but here it goes.

In tribute to baby Mac...This has been an incredible experience to all who have been a part of it. We know that he is such a valiant spirit that he didn't need to prove anything on this earth. I am comforted to know that he is up there watching out for not only Josh & Cali, but his entire eternal family. And I am grateful to be a part of that. I am in awe when I think of how, in such a short time, this little baby has touched so many lives & left such a lasting imprint on us all.


In tribute to Josh & Cali...What an amazing couple they are. They are so young to be going through what I think is one of the whoppers of all trials. And they are handling it so remarkably. Their strength almost radiates from them & is inspiring to us all. It is very fitting for them to have been chosen to be parents to such an amazing spirit. My heart is breaking with the pain that I know they are feeling. I just want them to know how much I admire them & love them.

I wish I could express everything to them that I want to, but it might take a few pages - I can't say enough about my feelings for them & their sweet baby - so I hope that this will do. Josh's sister has put a beautiful blog together for Mac, the link is at the top of my blog. It is truly amazing, you all should take a look!

1 comment:

Kerryne said...

I too admire their strength. They are an amazing couple and have been put through what I believe is one of the hardest trials we could go through. I can't even imagine! Their page for Baby Mac is truly the most touching thing I have ever seen.