Things have been crazy busy around here. Between Summer activities, holidays & vacations, I haven't had much time to keep up the blog. Kerryne tagged me & I promise I'll get to it! I have some pics of our camping trip that I need to get on here too. Unfortunately Trey got to my camera & managed to disable it completely. As far as I can tell, he thought it would be fun to push the power button over & over until the shutter got stuck. It won't even turn on now. CRAP!! I feel just as empty without my camera as I do without my cell phone. So as far as pictures go, don't expect any until we get that fixed. Of course after all the pictures I loaded you all with on the 4th, you may be grateful for that.
Breaking Dawn...YEAH!!!!! My sister Pam invited me to a party that her friends were throwing & it was so much fun. We made some pretty awesome shirts, had some food (they had this whole red, white & black theme & I was quite surprised at how many foods they came up with that were those colors)& of course talked a lot about the books. We played a trivia game & I must say that Shanell (my sisters friend) & I kicked some butt. She is just as crazy about the books as I am & obviously just as competitive:) We were definitely the Twilight freaks of the party. It was nice not to be the only one! I was kind of sad to have to take my countdown off this morning...well actually I guess it's not morning anymore. Not getting home until 2:00am took its toll on me. It's 12:00 & I haven't gotten the kids any food (can you tell where my priorities are? Hee Hee), I'm still in my pajamas, the kitchen sink if overflowing with dirty dishes & my laundry that was supposed to be done yesterday hasn't even been started. Having said that, I think you all know what I'll be doing today...READING!!! Actually, for those of you who know me best, the OCD in me will make sure the rest of that gets done before I can really enjoy the reading, so I can only hope I get to the book today! If that is going to happen I better get off this computer. So...Happy reading, everyone:)
4 comments:
I am finally ordering the new book today. I kept on forgetting to preorder it and now I have to wait. By the time I start everyone will be finished. I was reading some reviews on it and boy people were harsh, saying it was awful and they didn't know what Stephanie was thinking when she wrote it. Hope it isn't a let down. Stinks about your camera! Let me know how you like the book (without giving anything away, he he).
I loved it! It wasn't how I thought it would be be I still thought it was great.
I love love you background so perfect.
Such a GREAT book I loved it! Quite a few surprises thats for sure ; )
yay!! i loved our PRE party. lol
seriously, two parties for one book! you gotta love it! i loved BD. i can't understand why some didn't. weird.
Post a Comment