Life's most simple pleasures give us the most memorable precious moments
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Oh Yeah, Baby!!!
I just had to express my complete & utter joy at the news about Twilight. It's release date was moved up 3 weeks to November 21st!!!!!! How excited are we all? Okay, that's all I wanted to say:)
Hi Emily! It has been so long since I've seen or talked to you - probably at least 6 years? Remember me? I love your blog! Your family is so beautiful and you look great! Jessica (Brogdon) Clark
4 comments:
Hi Emily!
It has been so long since I've seen or talked to you - probably at least 6 years? Remember me? I love your blog! Your family is so beautiful and you look great!
Jessica (Brogdon) Clark
YAHOOOO! Now I have a new goal... to be back in the states by opening night! Sweeeeet!
YEAH!!! counting down the days!
We should get a group and go! Very excited as well...even though I am not entirely excited about the cast. OH well. It is going to be good!
Post a Comment