I'm going to keep it short & simple...no spoilers:) It wasn't the exact book (even though we all unrealistically hoped it would be), but it was incredible! I
loved it!! I'm definitely seeing it again & can't wait till it's released on DVD:) It was such a fun night. I actually haven't been too tired today, maybe the energy drink has something to do with that. But I am having a hard time concentrating on much right now, my body may be functioning but my mind definitely is not. So just enjoy a few pics of my much anticipated "Twilight Night"!
Out to a pre-movie dinner with the girls! (Minus a few)

One of the hubby's works at an office at Gateway & we were able to get in there to party & play games & have even more food while we waited for the movie:)


Shanell was nice enough to make cool buttons for us all. She stood there working that machine for half the party...so sweet:)


This is specifically for James:) After the "competing with Edward for brownie points" joke, I thought he deserved a reason to be making the joke!!! Love you way more, Honey!
5 comments:
WOW!! i love the last pic of you and Edward. it's fabulous!!! we had so much fun. i agree that we should plan it! i'm all for it!!
Wow Em! I'm impressed by your devotion/excitement for this series! I like the books and have read them more than once, but I really like how everything looks in my imagination. I'm not sure I'm ready to watch how someone else portrays the story. So I'm undecided if I'll go see the movie. I'm so glad you liked it and had fun! Can't wait to hear more about it from you. I'll call you soon!
This looks like so much fun! I'm excited to go see it.
Hey Emily! It is Jenny Rasmussen! I found your blog through Jessy's. Your famiy is adorable! You look great and I am so glad I found ya!
Keep in touch and take care,
Jen
P.S. my blog is theroperfam.blogspot.com if you are interested
Ha ha ha, LOVED it too! I thought it was good. I know a lot of people were disappointed but if comparing it to the book who wouldn't be? I thought it rocked and Edward, oh dear Edward you can bite me anyday! Can't wait to get together again. Did you get my text about the number change? If not let me know and I will email you my new number.
Post a Comment