Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Little Readers

About 3 weeks ago, Madelyn's school had a family read-a-thon to celebrate Dr. Seuss. So in the spirit of "catching up"...

Madelyn absolutely loves to read, so I knew it would be something she would enjoy. I didn't anticipate how much my boys would like it. They love to be read to, but I wasn't sure how well they would do for a straight hour. I was sure they were just excited to go to the school & be with Maddie. But they got all comfy on their blankets & pillows, got out their books & had a blast. At one point, they all ended up on one pillow, with Maddie reading all about bugs to the boys. Every once in a while, she would read them some fact that they all thought was gross or weird & they would all giggle. It was very sweet:) I hope they always keep this excitement for reading!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: read-a-thon
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: