Saturday, May 2, 2009

House Full of Sicko's

So, I got I few little updates in & then like always, I slacked off again. I have found it quite hard lately to sit at the computer for more than a few minutes. I don't know if I'm just restless or what? So in case anyone is wondering, I haven't disappeared & I am going to be better at this & at reading others blogs as well...at least I'm really going to try. However, you'll have to be patient for just another little while. Last Friday Trey started coughing & got a fever...Saturday it hit Austin...Sunday it hit me...Monday it hit Maddie...OH JOY!!! This is not just any cold either. My fever lasted from Sunday afternoon until overnight Thursday. I was beginning to get really worried. I couldn't even sit up let alone take care of the kids. I don't get sick either, so this was weird for me. The only thing that ever puts me down like that is Strep. My voice was gone, I couldn't breath, coughing continually...same with the kids. It's been quite a week here at our house. But we are all slowly getting some energy back & the coughing has let up. However, mine seems to have centered now on my sinuses & even now it's extremely hard to sit and look at this screen. The pain behind my eyes is not fun. Because of that, I'm going to call it quits for today. So, be patient & as soon as I'm able, I'll catch up with everyone & hopefully get back to regular blogging:)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope you guys are doing okay! I heard that Maddie went home sick. :( Let me know if you need anything!

Kerryne said...

Hey, I have been thinking about you lately and wondered how you were. Are you still battling virus's? I swear this year has been the WORST for them ever. Anyway, I hope you are okay. Talk to you soon!