
*What is his name? James
*Who eats more? Definitely him
*Who said "I love you first"? He did. There was a long pause before I said it back. That made him nervous. It just took me by complete surprise.
*Who is taller? James
*Who is smarter? We each have our subjects that we are better at, but I don't think that either of us is smarter. If I don't know the answer to something, he generally does & visa versa.
*Who is more sensitive? That really depends. My emotions are more sensitive than his. But I think that is true of most women vs. men. He definitely has a soft spot inside somewhere. It generally only comes out when something involves his kids.
*Who does the laundry? I do. He does iron his clothes however.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be me.
*Who pays the bills? He does. In every sense of the phrase.
*Who cooks more? Neither one. It depends on who gets the idea for what we want to eat first & starts cooking.
*What meals do you cook together? It's pretty much a tag team effort all the time. Unless it's a meal that requires too much recipe following, that's when I take over. He can follow a recipe, he just doesn't like to. He tends to create his own recipes.
*Who is more stubborn? Oh, the endless question. Both of us are too stubborn to admit that we are the more stubborn one. You can guess how most of our arguments usually end, or don't end.
*Who is more clean? When it comes to putting dirty clothes where they go, shoes away, or dishes in the sink...I am. But as far as "dirt" is concerned, we both like things clean.
*Who has more siblings? I have 8, he has 5.
*Who wears the pants in the relationship? James does. He wants me to a little more often but I won't. I don't make decisions well.
*What do you like to do together? Sit...quietly...no kids...no noise...& talk:)
*Who eats more sweets? I do.
*Guilty pleasures? THE JAZZ!!! His yearly calendar is...Jazz season, playoffs, off season, pre-season.
*How did you meet? He served his mission in Tacoma, Wash. My sister lived in Lacey, where he served for the last 9 months, & my nephews adored him. When they found out he lived in Utah, they devised a plan to get us together when he got home. They came down for their summer vacation a few weeks after he got home, they called him up saying "come see us, come see us" then they made sure I was there. The rest is history.
*Who asked who out first? After the initial meeting, I asked him out.
*Who kissed who first? James kissed me after our first date. However, it was the night after he had gone out with another girl & kissed her. He says after he kissed me he didn't go out with her again. I guess I believe him...the little player.
*Who proposed? He did, twice...kind of. Unofficially sitting in front of the Jordan River Temple, then a few weeks later with the ring.
*His best feature? It's a toss-up. He has beautiful eyes with long eyelashes. He has a very strong, distinguished jaw-line. Both features make my knees go weak.
*What is his best quality? He is a very hard worker...in every aspect. When something needs done, he gets it done. He puts 100% of himself into everything he does. That is just one of many, I think. But I'm his wife, I'm a little bias!
1 comment:
I love it! It is so fun to hear all those things. I remember some of them. You guys are the cutest couple.
Post a Comment