

4 days ago. It is completely ironic that only 4 days ago I'm laughing & telling you all about Austin cutting Trey's hair with the clippers 6 months ago. Yes, it happened again. Only this time Trey cut his own hair. (i.e. picture #2) I am officially banning clippers from my house. We have been growing Trey's hair out since the mohawk incident with a specific hair style in mind. (i.e. picture #1) We figured about 1 more month would make it perfect. But no. A higher power had something else in mind. James & I both wanted to cry when we found him. We were proud of his hair. It seemed to fit him so well. Now we don't know whether to try to spike it around the bald spot until it grows back in or just shave his entire head & start fresh. Unfortunately I don't think there is anyway to save part of it like we did with the mohawk. I know I said I agreed with my dad when he said it had to happen to every kid once in their life, but twice in 6 months...I'm not so sure. I have a feeling that our family picture is once again going to be put off for a while. On to a happier note, Lily is adjusting well, I think. She slept much better last night. She was on our bed, however. She is so small I'm not sure I care that she is on our bed. We don't even know she is there. Last night we all went out to dinner for James' birthday & the kids all sobbed when we left her home. They have such soft hearts. They were so worried that she would be sad the whole time we were gone. I'm not sure who was happier to see who when we got home. It was very cute!
3 comments:
Oh man.... that is funny! Pajha has cut her own hair once. Luckily it wasn't bad enough that I had to do much to fix it. She wants to be Rupuntzel so I don't worry too much about her getting crazy with the scissors. However they did cut our dogs wiskers off. Be careful of that one, lol!
WOW! I have always been scared that Kyler or one of the girls will do that. He looks so cute with his little bald spot. I hear if you shave your hair it grows back twice as thick as it was before. You will have to let me know if that is true. ( I had a friend who shaved her daughter's hair so it would grow back thick)
This is not something we have experienced yet...with 2 wild boys I am sure my day will come! I can't get over how much Madelyn looks like you, it brings back many childhood memories.
Post a Comment