The other night we carved our pumpkins. Madelyn has always loved this. She loves getting her hand in there & pulling out all the crud inside. I'm not sure why? Trey even loved it. He would pull some out & flip it across the room to get it off his hand, saying "eeewww". Austin however, wouldn't even touch his pumpkin until it was all cleaned out & then washed off:) He thought it was completely "disgusting". What I think is the funniest part of all was the fact that after their pumpkins were all cleaned out, they were too tired to do the carving:) Madelyn gave hers a try, but her hand soon gave out. And since it was opening night for the official Jazz season, you know where my husbands attention was focused. Which left ME to carve all 3 (well, 2 1/2) pumpkins...oh joy!! I have to say that I did do a pretty good job. Trey keeps telling everyone..."my pumpin, didilya". His pumpkin is a spider & his word for bug is didilya. (He can say "halloween" & "mom open please" & "my birthday" & "didilya" but can't say "bug"...he cracks me up) Needless to say, they had a blast & came home with loads of candy:)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

3 comments:
love the slideshow!! and the kids looked so cute in their costumes. your little SPidee is adorable!
Cute slideshow! Your kids looked so cute in their costumes. It sounds like they scored trick or treating.
Ha! Tanner was the same way as Austin about his pumpkin. He was so grossed out. Cute costumes! I'm excited about the elementary school parade when my kids are in school.How fun!
Post a Comment