Monday, April 14, 2008

Tag...I Guess I'm It?

10 years ago...
I was attending SLCC, just starting a surgical technology program. I was trying to figure out whether I wanted to face school head on or whether I wanted to get married (for some reason I thought that if I decided to get married, Mr. Right would fall into my lap) or whether I wanted to have a few wild, crazy fun years while I still could. Little did I know that meeting Mr. Right a few months later would fill in all the blanks.

Things on my TO DO list...
Now it depends on what list you want. I'll give you both.
Today...
*vacuum my living room
*make dinner
*Lily just yawned in my face & apparently I need to brush my dog's teeth
*play with the kids
*watch the Jazz game (the kids love to do this with dad)
*give the kids a bath
*rub Trey's bald head with Noxzema (I forgot he had no hair to keep him from getting burned & the poor kid is all red from our family outing today)
*get everyone down for bed
*play with my hubby

Hopefully sooner than later...
*clean out my "miscellaneous stuff" drawer (it's overflowing)
*go through kids clothes, figure out what they need for summer
*clean out storage under the stairs

If I were suddenly made a billionaire...
I would pay off all the medical bills, buy James his 4 door Toyota Tacoma, give my parents the money to remodel their house (including a way to rig-up the stairs so my Grandma can get down them easier so that she can enjoy the whole house), help out anyone in my family & James' who might need it, take a trip to Ireland & England to see James' grandpa & uncle, give to the churches humanitarian & missionary funds, invest for each of my kids & James & I (always have to think about the future right), build a new house with horse property & fill it with horses, and of course I would have to buy some shoes:)

3 of my bad habits...
*I worry about everything...literally
*I don't speak my mind often enough, or defend myself when I need to
*I wear my emotions on my sleeve

Places I have lived...
*Sandy
*Springville
*Orem
*Riverton
*Lehi

Jobs I've had...
*Fun Services
*Trolley Stop
*Circus World Pizza
*Printing & Cassette Services
*Jordan Credit Union
*Alpine Credit Union

5 things people don't know about me...
*When I was little I used to dress up in a red swimsuit & dance around my living room pretending to be Michael Jackson. I was so in love with him. (Before the plastic surgery & going all weird)
*I was bald until about age 4 because I used to run & do headstands on my couch, breaking off all of my hair. (Really, I was bald)
*I talk a lot but only after I really know someone. I am actually very shy. I never know what to say to start a conversation with someone I don't know well.
*I fall asleep in cars. Not while I'm driving. Only as a passenger. This used to confuse my dates, especially James. He used to think I didn't like him. I did, cars just put my to sleep.
*I want to buy a pottery wheel & make lots of pretty things with it. I took some pottery classes & loved them. I have wanted a wheel ever since.

3 comments:

Kerryne said...

I was reading this and remembered all of those adorable pictures that you had of you when you were little... the ones making all the cute faces and poses... man those were great. I remember we used to look at them all the time. I really miss you! Hope your having a great day! Love you!

Emily said...

I can't believe you remember those. I was such a little actress. There are lots of good memories aren't there? Miss & love you too!

Terry and Emalee said...

I want a pottery wheel too some day. Love doing that. Maybe we can make pottery together someday if we both get our wheels. :) - Em