Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag

How to play...post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions & 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
*The sound of my kids belly laughs.
*James is currently going to try to grow his hair out (we'll see if he can stand the hair for long enough).
*I have just recently discovered a way to get time to myself each day.

3 Fears
*The Dark
*Death (basically something happening to James & I before the kids are grown).
*Something happening to one of my kids.

3 Goals
*Go to Ireland & England to visit James' Grandpa & Uncle.
*Building our dream home with tons of property for horses.
*Eliminating a few of my weaknesses that could certainly be done without.

3 Current Obsessions
*"Twilight" series (the websites, youtube clips, everything).
*Clean, uncluttered house (always an obsession).
*Finding new music to download.

3 Random Surprising Facts About Myself
*I've lived in the state known for "the best snow on earth" my entire life, grew up in a family of skiers, but I myself have never been skiing. I am the only one out of 11 people in my family who hasn't been on skis. (yeah I know, you think one of my six brothers would have taken me at some point, right...wrong)
*My family is also a family of water skiers & I do water ski (it's been a while, but...) & I love to swim. However, oddly enough, I am terrified of water. I know it doesn't make sense.
*I play the piano, sing & am the choir director in my ward, but if you ask me to tell you what any musical term means, I couldn't tell you more than two or three. I know I was taught them at some point, but I never bothered to remember what they meant. People ask all the time how I know what I'm doing if I don't know the terms. I never tell them that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing:) I pretty much guess my way through things.

5 People I Tag
*Kerryne
*Sherrie
*Liz
*Lyndee
*Kim

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

I love learning new things about you. That is so cool you have a count down to breaking dawn. You have to put pictures of you and James. I haven't seen you guys in forever. We have the cleaning in common. I am a clean freak.

Andrea said...

That was fun! Thanks!

Colin and Ranie said...

Looks like you are going skiing with us this next winter. You have got to get that off your list.