


It has finally been warm enough the past few days to get the pool out & my kids were so excited. They love being outside. And being outside with water is even better:) We have a sprinkler (I guess that's what it is) that is a long hose with all these little hoses attached that spray water in all different directions. Trey wouldn't go anywhere near it last year (or the slip n' slide). It will be fun to see if his "no fear" way of life now days gives him the courage to try them this year.

I started to go inside & Trey yelled at me, so I turned around & he sat down at said "cheeeeese". I think someone wanted his picture taken:) Madelyn is in the background using a crayon box to get a dead bug out...gotta love it!

Hopefully the nice weather stays. My inside activities for the kids have been used up. Let's keep our fingers crossed:)
3 comments:
We are glad to have some warm weather here...finally! I love the picture of them all sleeping next to each other. What great kids.
How cute are your kids? They take after their mom! Looks like they are having a blast and enjoying the much needed warm weather you guys are finally getting. I am a little jealous... wish it wasn't so hot here, it is unbearable some days!
You look like you guys are having so much fun. I am so glad it finally warmed up. Your kids are so dang cute. I love that Trey was ready for a picture. So cute.
Post a Comment